Vetch cave belongs to the group of cave Granero. This group of
caves is the one located further up the slope on which we enter as
- This group of caves, is the only one with a common interior
hall, it makes him perfect to be enjoyed in groups. From the common
room is accessible to the various caves.
- Once inside the cave-house call Avena, we find the
- LOUNGE: where there is sofa bed (mattress 90x200) with its
auxiliary table, dining table with four chairs, television,
fireplace iron, electric heating emitter, extractor to regenerate
the air and
- Kitchen, which has two-burner electric burners, refrigerator,
microwave, toaster, iron, mop, broom and all kitchen utensils,
necessary to avoid having to bring anything from home and spend
some nice days, even consumables, such as dishwashers, and wipes in
- The bathroom of the house-cave is divided into two parts, one
in the bathtub and the other a sink and toilet water.El is ready
with towels, shower and hand, according to the required number of
travelers as well as soap and shower gel, toilet paper of course.
The thermo-electric is 100 liters.
- From here you can access to the bedroom, which has two beds and
a folding bed (80x180) and bedside table with courtesy light, two
bars and hooks that make his closet (this is typical of the caves )
wall rack. Of course, the bedroom is also provided with all