The Complejo The Tala as we have explained,
consists of two types of accommodation. This section describes our
caves. Inside the property of logging have been rehabilitated and
put to use part of the cave tour this is. They are grouped into
four sets which we call:
- Cave Barn, composed of five cave houses, apartments with 1
bedroom and a large common room, ideal for groups
- Cave Oven, composed of two cave houses, each with 1
- Cave Garden, composed of two caves, one with 1 bedroom and one
3 bedroom and finally called the independent cave,
- Cave Moon, single and independent.
- Originally, these caves have been stung over the centuries,
some of them are bitten by the Moors in the 1500s approx. The name
of serving the joint use these caves have had in the recent past,
when the farm was intended for agricultural use.
- Logging has eleven The cave houses, which have been renovated
keeping the original style.
- The cave houses have architectural characteristics unlike any
other accommodation. Surprisingly natural temperature constant
throughout the year and the absence of any noise.
- All the cave houses have the same structure: Living room with
kitchen, bedroom and bathroom, most of them are about 50 square
meters, although some have up to 80 m2.
- Are equipped with all household items, both in kitchens and in
bathrooms, as in the rest of the house. Even our homes are
available for our travelers consumables such as shampoo, shower
gel, dishwashing soap, or scouring pads to the kitchen.
- Of course have a fireplace, TV, internet connection and
heating. And all of our mattresses, even the sofa bed, belong to
the high range of superior quality, comfort assured.
- Like-Cortijo-Mansion House, guests can enjoy the cave houses of
the allocations abroad such as: pool, parking, barbecue area,
garden area, enclosed area and disabled access.