Complejo La Tala, is a set of two types of lodgings, within a
ALOJAMIENTOS SPECIALIZED FOR GROUPS AND
- On one side are our CASAS-CUEVAsome of these as its name
suggests, are small houses - technically called
government-Turístcos apartments equipped with all the modern
conveniences, fully independent of each other, but with common
characteristics: some are composed of a lounge, integrated kitchen,
bedroom and bathroom. There are some with bath, but we highlight
the Casa-Cueva Luna for your bathroom with Jacuzzi (whirlpool bath
water). There are others with different number of bedrooms, a
Karmen called, has 3 bedrooms, and the call Granero has 5 bedrooms,
with a great hall.
- Moreover, we Casa-CORTIJO-PALACETEit shares with the
cave-houses, the surrounding environment and facilities, of which
we'll discuss later. El Cortijo is a separate building - as high as
the Administration CR-house comprising a large lounge, kitchen and
toilet on the ground floor and four large suites on the top floor,
with capacity for 4 persons each of them with bathroom and equipped
with all the comforts that are necessary in everyday life, such as
television, minibar, internet access, etc..
- The complex is complete with a range of sports facilities,
summer swimming pool, gardens, parks and other facilities essential
and mandatory drinking water are common as water or wastewater
treatment plant individuals .-
- Our cave house in Guadix (Granada)-Andalusia-Spain-recognized
as one of the best hotels with charm in Granada are very well
placed. They are just 3 km from Guadix (Granada), Baza direction in
the A-92N, take the first exit towards Baza (service road).
- In an enclosure, from La Tala currency is not any road or
highway and no traffic is heard nearby, even if with good
- All the cave houses and farm house in Guadix (Granada) is
spread on the slope of a hill with gentle slope, abundant
vegetation, and places for relaxation. The farm house, located next
to the pool, in the inner part of the site, not adjacent to one
crossing point, and is surrounded by cypress trees. Peace and
quietly characterizes our complex.
- A 10 minute walk from the north side of Sierra Nevada, and you
can enjoy the greenery of the park and its people Alpujarra:
Marquesado Jerez, La Calahorra, etc.
- For lovers of the stars and the night sky is spectacular place
for the low light pollution, guarantee a starry sky every night of
- We can say, therefore, Complejo La Tala, is a charming hotel in
the Spanish province, Granada, with more charm of southern
- Dare to know one of the best and most original complex of
boutique hotels in Granada (Spain).
Welcome to Complejo The Tala